REGISTRATION AND PRIORITIZATION SERVICES
Ubylee Max Vaxx offers pre-vaccination registration in preparation for vaccine release. Initial vaccine distribution and administration will follow pre-determined guidelines according to recipient risk factors and be prioritized for high risk groups such as elderly and healthcare workers. Pre-registration allows for assignment to priority groups for faster processing of vaccinations when available.
Ubylee Max Vaxx is organized and ready to coordinate the many components of large scale mass vaccinations. Registration via secured portal, cold chain command, climate controlled storage, trained staff and vaccination record management are in place ready to go. Remote and mobile site administration is available with Ubylee Max Vaxx partnerships.
- VACCINE SHIPMENT: Cold Chain Vaccine Transport Receipt Integrity and Log-In Confirmation and Tracking.
- VACCINE TRANSPORT: Climate Controlled Transportation to High Volume Urban, Suburban and Rural Administration Centers.
- VACCINE STORAGE AND HANDLING: Cold Chain Command Integrity.
- CLINIC PREPARATION AND SUPPLIES: Equipped for Large Scale Mass Vaccinations.
- VACCINE PREPARATION: Certified Vaccine Reconstitution.
- VACCINE ADMINISTRATION: Certified Administration.
- VACCINE DOCUMENTATION: HIPPA Protected I-Cloud Document Storage.
- POST-CLINIC ACTIONS: Post Vaccination Immediate Medical Monitoring.
- POST-CLINIC DOCUMENTATION: Certificate of Vaccination and Return Booster Vaccination Coordination.
UBYLEE MAX VAXX
- COVID-19 PROJECT
- Review Immunization History
- Screen for Contraindications and Precautions
- Educate the Patient
- Prepare the Vaccine
- Administer the Vaccine
- Document the Vaccination
Pre Register for Vaccination
9 am - 5 pm Monday-Friday
Closed Saturday and Sunday